Searching for a beautiful rental home in Eagle Ridge near Galena, IL? Look no further!
Go directly to Booking information.
- Elegantly decorated home at the edge of the woods
- 2400 square feet
- Fireplace on main level
- Screened in porch on lower level
- Pool table in lower level
- Sleeps eight persons
- Three bedroom: king, queen, twins and queen sofa bed in loft
- Three bathrooms
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and service for 12
- 50" flat screen television with DVD player on main level
- Five TVs (including one in each bedroom)
- Large upper and lower back decks
- Sofa-bed and foos-ball table in loft
- Pet friendly (Dogs only please)
- Ten minute walk to Eagle Ridge Resort
- Galena Territory Owners Club: with indoor pool, outdoor pool, kiddies pool, and exercise facility
- Eagle Ridge Resort room service (extra charges apply)
- Off street parking for up to four vehicles
- Downhill skiing at nearby Chestnut Mountain (approx. four miles away)
- Cross country skiing at Eagle Ridge Resort
- Dubuque, Iowa and the Mississippi River only fifteen miles away
- Picturesque downtown Galena, Illinois only six miles away
- Plenty of wildlife in the area: deer, wild turkey, pheasant, fox, etc
- Thousands of stars in the pollution free sky
Galena, in Illinois, is a lead mining town whose downtown is on the national register.
This means it cannot be changed in its look or architecture, to preserve its historic past.
Ulysses S. Grant, a Union general in the American Civil War, lived in Galena before becoming the 18th President of the United States.
A picture of his home can be seen to the right.
Downtown Galena - a National Historic Register site
President Ulysses S. Grant's House
Lake Galena - a short walk or drive
The Eagle Ridge Baloon Fest - just one of many activities scheduled by the resort
Lower Level Twin Bedroom
Lower Level Game Room
Upper Level Great Room
Galena Territory Owners Club
Visit our rental home 569
on the Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa website and click the "BOOK NOW" button.
Or call 800-892-2269 for reservations and ask for Property #569.